Friday, September 28, 2012

D week was Dynamite! 
Surprisingly, digging in the dirt for dinosaurs was not as big of a hit as I thought it would be. 
I guess they don't like getting dirty all the time.
Addison didn't mind a little dirt!
Emma LOVED digging in the dirt!  Sorry, Mom, but I am pretty sure she came home this dirty every day!  I couldn't resist taking a picture!
I love Marcel's camera smile!  He is so "cheesy"!

We matched doggie letters.  (Sei & Cameron - AM)
Here is Connor (PM) Counting dots in the domino parking lot.
Emma Jade (PM) had a great time doing ALL the activities this week! 
 She was most proud of this one:
Matching doggie bone words with their pictures!
Here's Reese (AM) putting dinosaurs in the right order.
And the number one center time activity:  Doctor!
The kids gave shots, did checkups, handed out medicine, and listened to their patients heartbeats.
(Gabby & Greysen - PM) (Vivian AM)
My favorite quote of the week:
"Mrs. Gillespie, let me listen to your heart....(long pause)...I don't hear anything.  You must be dead."





 
 



Greysen (PM) did a dynamite job drawing a dinosaur. 
 (They got to pick out a picture and trace over it)

Domino matching (Lyla & Mason AM)
 And of course my little builders Dallon (PM)
 Emma Jade & Emma Grace (PM)
Vivian & Mary (AM) were inseparable this week.  Here they were sorting out dogs.
 Dinosaur upper and lower alphabet match

 Marcel's letter D snack!

No comments: